Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Moving day

Moving day! Not for us but for your dad and brothers. They made it out with U-haul trailer in tow. Our house in Columbia is now cleared out and I will spend my first night with the Robinsons. I can't believe your daddy and I got everything packed with the help of your Grammy :)

You have been busy! Today you sat in your bouncy seat and then fell asleep. We decided to wake you up and play with you. Your physical therapist, 2 child life friends and I got you out of your crib and put you down on a floor mat and played for about 30 minutes and you loved it! You tolerated a diaper change in the middle. I think your favorite part was me sitting you up so you could turn your head around and look at all of your lady friends who came over to play. You smiled and laughed so hard. I think you had so much fun because we didn't even make you wear clothes... Silly Goose!

As always I absolutely hate leaving your bedside but I had the most wonderful day with you to make up for your daddy being gone :) hopefully not too much longer and you will be staring out the window in Portland and working on getting home.

Hugs and kisses!
-Mom