Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today I finally went back to work after the long holiday. I really enjoyed my time off with your grandparents and uncle in Oklahoma and some much needed time with our friends! Today was a good day! I went to see Dr. Shuler who is a heart doctor for babies even before they are born. We took pictures of your tiny heart through my belly and saw that everything was normal. Poor Dr. Shuler had to answer all of mommy's questions and reassured me that your heart is normal and functioning well. I even got to hear your heartbeat again! For Christmas I got just what I wanted some good news about you and some very cute (I mean handsome) blankets, clothes and hats for you. Even some with your mommy and daddy's favorite school on them, the University of Oklahoma of course! These are some of the pictures of you before you were born and I also included your first embarrassing photo that was taken when we found out that you were going to be a boy. We love you so much!

-Mom




It's a BOY!